We hope this checklist will help you prepare for each game during the season. There will always be unknowns, but we hope this "worry-free" list will assist you so your day can be spent enjoying what you love best - cheering on your child.
Game Day Checklist: Several recommendations reflect the cold and rain we often encounter during March & April.
For the Athlete - A healthy meal. Recommend no caffeine before the game
- Lacrosse Stick
- Eye protection (girls)
- Helmet (boys)
- Helmet (girls - goalie)
- Goalie pads
- Pads (boys)
- Athletic cup (boys)
- Water Bottles (For boys - please see photo below for recommended style)**
- Mouth Guard
For the Parents: - Check the weather forecast
- Give yourself enough time. Remember, the time set by your coach for your athlete to be at the field.
- Extra pair of shoes for after the game
- Consider an exta pair of clothes (for rainy days)
- Towels for your car seats (to protect your wet athlete from bringing the outside, inside)
- Navigation set! So you can find your destination.
- Snack for your athlete
- Chairs, so you can sit on the sideline comfortably. Some fields do not have bleachers.
- Camera/Video Camera